Almost at 24 weeks! This has been an eventful week of pregnancy firsts for me! New additions to my life as a pregnant lady:
1. My hands and feet fall alseep all the time! Mostly when sleeping or doing my hair, but this can be painful when I get pins n' needles!
2. Swollen ankles! I kept saying, my feet have been totally normal so far. I wasn't sure what these books were talking about. Well, sure enough, Mexican food and then two hours of standing at a restaurant did it! I had so much fun celebrating Amanda's going away with fam/friends, but man were my feet fat! I thought this was mostly funny at the time, and it hasn't happened again since, so, so far so good!
3. Heartburn. Another pregnancy staple that has not affected me at all until this week. I have been very lucky I think. Tums and milk are my best friend, and so far this hasn't been too troublesome.
4. Fatigue. Not complaining at all, just observing that the summer heat and growing bump are starting to use my energy! The second semester has been sooo good to me, and I'm loving that! I think the tiredness and nocturnal bathroom visits are catching up with me though!
I think that's it for this week. The baby is moving around all the time and I can definitely see my tummy getting bigger everyday! The baby just loves music, and kicks non-stop whenever music is playing. It is so fun. My stomach looks like a moving water-bed sometimes. ;-) hehe. But, still loving it all!!
I have started working at my dad's office M,W,F and watching my adorable nephew on Tue/Thurs. It keeps me busy and but I'm actually quite enjoying the structure! I have a great balance of work and relaxing time. So far so good! And no one can argue with a paycheck! ;-)
More updates to come soon! My next appointment is 6/22, a week from today. Happy Summer to everyone! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment