Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dominic Leo Cali

Born October 8th, 2010 at 4:24am. He was 8lbs. 11oz and 21in.
 I can't imagine being happier!



Here's the labor/delivery story if you are interested:

Labor started Oct. 6th with 12

hours of mild contractions, every 6 minutes! Didn't sleep a minute that

night. October 7th at about 5:00pm they were more intense and we went to the hospital

where my doctor broke my water. From there my labor progressed naturally super fast without

help. I got an epidural and then pushed for THREE hours!!

(btw, anyone who can do this without an epidural is a saint! lol.) Unfortunately, after a total of

33 long hours, Dominic refused to make his appearance.

After all of that, I ended up with a c-section.


Luckily, Dominic Leo Cali arrived in perfect condition and it was worth every

single minute of pain. He has inch long black hair and looks just like me as an

infant, but with Anthony's full lips! I love him more than words! We stayed in the hospital

for 2.5 days and we are loving being at home with our new son.


I cannot believe that this perfect baby is our son forever :) He is

already a champion eater like his mommy. I just sit and stare at him all day! <3





2 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah! You are so tough to have endured such a long labor! Your little guy is so precious, I hope you are having a great time getting settled into your new routine! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah! He is such a little stud! And you are a stud for making it 33 hours! I'm WAY impressed. Congrats! BTW, he totally looks JUST like u! SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete