Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby Cali - 10 weeks

ONIONS!!
Everyone wants to know if I have any cravings yet. Other than an increased love for pizza, I haven't craved much. BUT, I will say that our little baby hates onions!! I cannot even be in the same house as an onion, let alone smell it cooking on the stove. Yuck. The sad part is, I really love onions! Apparently it is not meant to be part of my diet right now!

Other than that, I am doing much better this week. During weeks 6-8, I was pretty much in bed with nausea 24/7. Luckily, it seems like I am over the hump, and starting to feel human again. (Knock on wood!) Unfortunately, I also have bronchitis. It also seems to be on the downward slope, so things are looking up again! We have our second OB appointment this Friday, so I'm excited to see how things are going. Spring Break is this upcoming week so we will have some much needed time at home with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment