Tuesday, March 16, 2010
11 Weeks - New Pictures!
We had our second OB appointment! It was AMAZING. I can't believe that in 4 weeks our baby went from a dot to a 1.5 inch long wiggly baby! We could see two kicking feet, two arms and his/her chin!! Of course! It was breathtaking. Dr. said the baby looks great and all is healthy. It was so neat to see how my little chubby bump is actually recognizable as a little baby now! Our next appointment is at 16 weeks. As for me, I am doing a thousand times better! I'm feeling good almost all day (night-time can be a little rough), and my bronchitis is almost gone! I'm still pretty exhasted, but I'm starting to feel like myself again. This is so exciting, and summer is coming too! I can't wait for pool weather.
In other news, we found a great apartment in North Phoenix! It's called San Pedregal, on the 51 and Greenway for those of you that know the area. It is 5 min from the hospital, 15 min from Anthony's job, 15 min from our sweet nephews and siblings, and just about 45 min from our parents. I am so excited about it. We will finally have two bedrooms and a gas stove! You are all welcome to visit! That really is all for now, we are just having such a relaxing spring break week at home with family. Just seven weeks of school left before we both graduate! May here we come! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment