So far, loving the second trimester. I have more energy and the sickness is gone! I was even fine waking up to Anthony's Dad cooking onions! Haha.
I am now starting to have a real baby bump too! I definitely don't fit in any of my pants or skirts anymore. That has been the biggest issue so far! Maternity clothes can be really ugly, believe it or not, but regular people pants just don't cut it. It's a weird stage.
Anthony and I are finishing up with school in less that 6 weeks now, and then we will be going to Disneyland with all the Cali siblings and nephews! I am so excited, even though I can't go on many of the rides. Doesn't matter to me, most of you know I just beam when I even think of Disneyland. I have been in search of a Disneyland maternity shirt, and as far as I can tell, it doesn't exist.
Not much more news for now. We have our next appointment on April 23. I will be 16 weeks then and it might be possible to tell the sex! No guarantees...so we might even have to wait another month after that. I will keep you updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment