Thursday, April 8, 2010

14.5 Weeks - Successful day at work....and by work I mean the mall :-)

For now, I have resolved my maternity clothes issue!! I decided to try motherhood again, now that I am further along, and it was a success!! I found a pair of capris and two pairs of shorts! I am soo relieved and happy. I don't have to walk around with unbuttoned pants anymore! This seems like a very trivial issue, but not having fitting clothes is so frustraiting! Problem solved for now :-D


Plus, I found the perfect shirt to wear to disneyland! It's not maternity, but it should fit my small baby bump for now!
http://www.disneystore.com/adult-apparel-glittering-personality-winnie-the-pooh-tee-for-women/p/1256847/61499/


Another very interesting change....my chest! For me, this is something that nobody could write home before. Apparently, pregnancy has been good to me in that respect! :) Just had to share...


And as I promised, here's the baby bump picture for now! Don't focus on my 8:00AM lovely face...haha. I need to start having Anthony take these. But, my tummy is getting firmer and feeling more stretched every day. I wonder how I will feel 20 weeks from now! Haha. It's so fun to experience this all for the first time though.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Sarah!!!! I'm SOOOOOO excited for you guys! I can't believe we're due at almost the same time. Who would have thought! Can't wait to follow you along and see how we compare. We'll HAVE to get together soon and compare notes! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete