Wednesday, April 14, 2010

15 Weeks!

I can say I am starting to love my little belly. To sum it up for you, I will quote Anthony from yesterday:


       "Your belly is getting round! Now it doesn't look like you just ate a few too many burritos!" ;-)


HAHA, well, I could be upset by this comment, but I can't argue with it really! I am starting to look pregnant, and it's pretty fun :) Still feeling good.


And we invested $30 worthwhile dollars in a baby doppler! It is kinda like a little microphone, and we can hear our baby's heartbeat at home anytime we want!! I was skeptical, but it works!! Loud and clear and usually about 150bpm. As a first time mom, I worry every second about my little 5 inch long baby. ;-) The doppler gives me a little peace of mind! I can't seem to figure out how to attach the file to the blog though. If you didn't get an email from me, just ask! Now, just one more week till our next appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment