AND, now this is about the time when women can start feeling the baby move...so I've been on the look-out! I really think I might feel something, like fluttering, definitely makes me wonder! But, this is our first baby so I really have no idea what I will be feeling! The flutter could just be tortelini from last night, who knows ;-) hehe. But, our next appointment is in two days, and I'm hoping she'll let us look on the ultrasound for the sex!
So, I need everyone's opinion on my newest petty dilemma! You all know that I love love to be outside and go swimming whenever possible. And just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't swim this summer too! So, my newest thing is finding a swimsuit, which is next to impossible. For some crazy reason, "maternity" swimsuits are close to $100 most places I have looked. They get away with calling it a "specialty item". So, I have been looking for alternatives. You might think, why can't I just buy a bikini???? Well, for those of you with kids, I'm sure you already understand. For everyone else, as much as I like my little belly, trust me that is not the only place I look pregnant! haha. I will be much happier in something more covering. SO....so far I have two options, and these are the best I have been able to find. I need to return one....well or both! The second is a suit, eventhough is looks like a little dress! They are the exact same price, so that doesn't matter. So please give honest opinions of which you like best! And if you make fun of my self-taken photos, you won't get any more updates! ;-P haha. (p.s. I apologize, our camera is dying after 5 good years, so the pictures are quite crappy).


Sarah - You are a hot mama. I like the top one best; the halter looks really good, you have pretty clavicle(s?). It would be even cuter if the bottoms were in white or black. Throw some bangle earrings on and you will be a spicy hot mama! Thanks for helping me procrastinate ;)
ReplyDeleteJen P.S. I have a facebook now: dwi pada II
They are both really cute. When I was reading the blog, I was thinking tankini (1st photo) lol. But i do think the second one will last longer, like when your 7 months in July, if you dont want your belly to show.
ReplyDelete-Amy M
tankini! and i like the yellow. looking good momma :)
ReplyDelete-savannah
Ugh I just wrote a comment and it deleted it. grrr...
ReplyDeleteThe first one with a cute little swimming cap could look like you're in the 1950's, but doubt you're going for the vintage look, so maybe the first one! You will look great no matter what.
Quickly, aren't you just swimming at your house? Go naked! Or in a tiny little bikini! You aren't fat your pregnant.
Naked is my vote.
XOXO
Hayley
Definitely the first one...tankini!!! You'll be beautiful in either...but you're young, so live it up! Hugs and kisses to all! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete-Kate
I like the first one best. I'm all about the halter tops, and I think the patern on the fabric is cuter. But hey, I have a whole drawer FULL of swimsuits, so if it were me, I'd probably keep both. :)
ReplyDeleteBTW, TOTALLY jealous of your doppler. I seriously want one! Where did you get it?
The first one! BROWNBROWNYELLOWBROWNBROWNBROWN! haha love you sister dear!
ReplyDeleteEya says...
ReplyDeleteThe second one definately. You'll be able to wear it your entire pregnancy. The first one is really nice too but think down the line to your 7th or 8th month. That top is going to start rolling up on your belly and you'll constantly be pulling on it.
If you're going to be spending a lot of time at the pool, just get both. You look fabulous in them anyways. Kiss!!
They are both cute, but my vote is for the first one, however as you get farther along, like August-ish, you may want the second one for some extra coverage : ) You look awesome by the way!!!! Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes tomorrow. We had an ultrasound with Savannah at 17 weeks and the lady wouldn't even give us a guess on the sex because she couldn't see anything. Her legs were crossed so tightly. But since then, I've heard that after 16 weeks it's pretty much ALWAYS obvious if there's a boy in there. Good luck!!!!
ReplyDelete