Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!

Despite everyone who thought otherwise, we are having a baby BOY!!!! I cannot express our excitement! We were so shocked at first because we thought it was going to be a girl, like everyone else did! But, there is no mistaking that baby for anything else! :-D It seems like we are carrying on the Cali family tradition of boys, boys, and boys! This will be a new adventure for the Grainger side, that's for sure!


In even better news, our baby boy is still healthy and growing! The doctor reports that everything looks good and healthy and we are still on track for early October! It was such a relief to see that ultrasound after 6 weeks since seeing the Dr. last! She did give us tons of pictures though, so enjoy! He was so squiggly and squirmy so we have some random pictures of his head and hands, and of course his bottom! ;-) hehe. My computer is not cooperating with these pictures...so I'll post what I can! I'll leave it to your imagination what the third picture shows!! ;-)


And, I'm pretty sure I've been feeling the baby move too!! It is the most surreal sensation, and its just amazing. :)


1 comment: