Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Inside Edition

So, now that I am four months into this pregnancy, I thought I would share some new insights into being pregnant. It's funny how I heard of all these things that could change during pregnancy, but I didn't really expect them too! :D Here's the inside edition to my four months so far....


1. People love a baby belly. Even when it is tiny, everyone will touch it. It is impossible to prevent, so deal with it.


2. You might go pee 1,000 times per day. I've gone every 15 minutes for the last two weeks. Nighttime is no exception.


3. Fiber, fiber, fiber. I don't think I need to elaborate on that. ;-)


4. Don't buy a new bra right away. They just get bigger. lol.


5. You may be starving, but don't eat four pieces of pizza in one sitting. Pregnancy changes your stomach and you will regret stuffing your face. (The four pieces is a completely hypothetical situation...) hehe.


6. I am cold and hot every other minute. I imagine I will have more on this topic when I am 7 months pregnant in the middle of Arizona August.


Just a few insights so far! I am absolutely loving feeling that little squirmy-ness from our baby boy recently. And, I'm afraid with all the baby items we've been looking at so far, our whole house is gonna be covered in monkeys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment