I felt the baby kick last night!! I wrote before that I had been feeling the baby move for a couple weeks now, but this was different! I was laying quietly watching a movie, and the baby was dancing in my belly the whole time. (He may just be an olympic swimmer yet!) But, I had my hand on my stomach and then I felt a light kick right where my hand was! I jumped!! Haha, I called at Anthony to come in like it was some emergency. I didn't think first time moms felt kicks this early, but it was definitely a kick, and I felt another one later that night! So amazing :-)

YAY! I felt my first kick yesterday morning lying in bed. I told Brett and he started poking at the baby and got him to kick again hard enough that Brett felt it too! So fun!
ReplyDelete