Thursday, May 13, 2010

19 Weeks - Baby Bump!



Here is the current 19 week baby bump! I think I've "popped" as they say! The baby is moving around 24/7 now!! Sometimes he must be in the weirdest position and pushing on me, because my tummy gets super tight and uncomfortable! It's amazing to feel him kick all the time now though. Anthony gets to feel him kick almost everyday. I've noticed one funny thing when I lay down at night. I generally start on out on my right side, and the baby immediately kicks a couple times on my right side, right where my belly is kind of pushing on the bed. So I switch to the left, and pretty soon he kicks me on the left side where my belly touches the bed!! This has become a nightly routine! He is a wiggle worm and doesn't like anyway that I lay! It is the funniest thing. But I love him! :-)

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love the bump. : ) So fun that you are feeling him move all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I hope you can get some sleep! You're lovely. Love to Anthony - Jen

    ReplyDelete