Monday, May 31, 2010
22 Weeks - CATCH-UP: Moving, Disneyland, and Baby Appointment!
Here's my 22 week belly! The baby moves to a different position everyday, so it seems my stomach actually changes shape and size daily! We had a doctor's appointment a couple of days ago, and everything is still good. The baby is one whole pound now! It was amazing to see him moving on the ultrasound, he even grabbed for his feet! The doctor checked for all of the organs and made sure everything was present in the right amount. I feel so luck and relieved to hear everything is still great so far. She said he is measuring about 4 days bigger than my due date, but we won't change any dates yet. Also, the development books say that by now the baby has a regular sleep/awake schedule. I'm just hoping it changes when he is born! He wakes up when I go to bed, kicks all night, and sleeps just after I wake up! Wish me luck with that! ;-)
I have a lot of catching up to do on other updates too I guess! We have officially moved to Phoenix. We are loving our 2 bed/2 bath apartment, especially Anthony. He has lots more space to hide from me. lol. Our apartment complex is great, and we have a giant shopping/restaurant center just a quarter of a mile away. We have been super busy the past couple of weeks though. Between graduation, moving, and we also went to Disneyland with the Cali family! It was a completely different experience going with a 4, 2, and 9 month old, but it was priceless to see their happy faces during the experience! I'm so glad we got to go, even with me being pregnant! Really I could go on most of the rides, and the ones that were too fast or jolty, I just hung out with my nephew Sammie. Below are some pictures of our Disneyland trip and our fantastic graduation weekend! (The collage photos might be kinda small, so you can just click on them to view them bigger) All of the family came to Tucson to celebrate with us, and it couldn't have been a better weekend. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You're looking so cute! Love that baby belly. Baby Swiatkowski is on the same sleep schedule as baby Cali. She wakes up the second I lay down on the bed and I swear is up ALL night long, then during the day, she is so chill.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to come see your new apartment. Glad you're back here now.
Disney pictures are so cute and I love your dress in the graduation collage. Can't wait to see you!
Sarah you are looking so great! It's so fun to compare belly sizes and baby stories. I fear for my baby schedule too! I've decided they get bored when we're sleeping and not moving and try to entertain themselves. :) Where did you guys move to? We'll need to meet up for lunch or something! It's been too long!
ReplyDelete