Sunday, June 27, 2010

25.5 Weeks!


Just a brief update and a few pics!  Things are still going great. I'm a little more sore these days, but overall me and baby are great! Our doctor's appointment last week went smoothly. I did have to get an ultrasound of my gallbladder (suspected gallstones). Luckily, it was clear! Looks like I just have terrible heartburn. That's pretty manageable if I eat less than I would really like to ;-) Next appointment is in 3 weeks, and then I will see the doctor every two weeks from then.

I was very lucky today to go on a mini shopping spree to Destination Maternity. It is like a mommy super-store! Let me tell you, they know how to run a business. I had a lady waiting on me hand and foot, while Anthony sat in the "daddy" section in a lounge chair watching ESPN! He was able to see me from his chair for the thumbs up or down on clothes, and all the while being intertained. This place has 3 different maternity stores in one, a kids play area, and a prenatal spa inside! It was awesome. Shopping would be a lot more pleasant if all stores had a daddy area. lol. Needless to say, I spent a fortune and Anthony didn't have too bad of a time himself. :o)

Also, yesterday I got to go to my good friend Megan's baby shower! She is having her second girl and is just 8 weeks ahead of me! It was so fun to be at her baby shower and see all the girly clothes she got....I'm afraid boy's clothes aren't quite as cute!! I suppose we will manage. I don't think Dominic or Anthony would be very happy if I put him in a cute frilly dress. Here's a few pics from the shower! We got to compare bellies....and there is no question that I am having a boy and she is having a girl!


Think this proves the belly myth?? If you carry low you are having a boy??




No comments:

Post a Comment