Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby's Personality - Predictions??


So I've been thinking about what we know about our little baby already. He is still 14 weeks from his arrival, but based on his habits I think I might make some personality predictions........

1. He will like to stay up late and sleep in late. He's already acting like my teenage sisters...

2. He will love his daddy. He kicks and kicks only until his daddy says something or touches my stomach.

3. Music - This one I haven't quite figured out, but he either loves or hates music! He is extra active during songs like Lady Gaga or Disney's "It's a Small World", which makes me think he is trying to make me change the channel by kicking....BUT he could just have his mother's ecclectic taste in music! We will see!

4. He might be a professional kick-boxer. He kicked my doctor when she felt my tummy....and believe it or not she says this never happens!! I guess I have a future athlete in there!

So, I wonder if activity in the womb is similar to kids' behavior as they are growing up!! I can't wait until he comes!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! That is way too cute that the baby quiets down to Anthony's voice!! That is priceless, I know your hearts must swoon at that!

    And about him kicking the doctor-- watch out! Looks like Baby Dominic doesn't like anyone strange touching his mommy!!!

    Give him a rub from Auntie Tez! Besos.

    ReplyDelete