Wednesday, June 30, 2010

26 Weeks!


26 weeks along today! Baby is more active than ever! My back is really starting to hurt though. If this only gets worse, I might have a problem! lol. I've been swimming laps a few times a week, so that really helps to stretch me out. Floating is good :o) Otherwise things are great. I am now working Monday, Wednesday, Friday at my dad's office, and then watching my nephew on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. It definitely keeps my summer busy. I am thankful that both of these jobs are inside though! Man that heat is not fun for pregnancy. Also, my newest advice to pregnant ladies, (and probably everyone else) do NOT eat three peanut butter cookies in a row. I had heartburn for like 10 hours straight, and Tums just made it worse. I think I will be avoiding the high-fat foods for a while. Good thing I love fruit!

P.S. Toy Story 3 was super fantastic!! Really funny and adult, while still being super cute for kids. Anthony took me to see it last night, no kids necessary! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment