Wednesday, July 7, 2010

27 Weeks - Growing Boy and Baby Gifts!

Time is just flying by! I feel like I can physically see my tummy growing everyday! It is so amazing. 91 days to go....doesn't that seem like he's coming so soon?? I can't hardly wait. The pregnancy is still going great. The only thing buggin me now is a little back pain. He's just getting much bigger and heavier (I know it gets worse) and my poor weak back is letting me know! Nighttime is the worst, believe it or not. He moves around all night, waking me up to make sure I've peed before he gets too uncomfortable ;-) haha. Waking up with my sore back is worse than walking around all day, it's so funny. I will live though, I love you my baby!

As for recent news, not much new except for I received my "FIRST" baby gift "EVER" from Dominic's Grammy!!! It is the cutest monkey sleeper and my favorite present so far. :o) Thanks Grammy!!

Do you see the monkey feet?? :-D

And we can't leave out the funny banana on the bottom!! I'm sure this will be his favorite outfit. :o)

**of course thank you to his Auntie Amanda for the awesome baby books! Now he will get to read all of his mommie's favorites! I will be a quarter of a century in 2 days, I have to pass on my very important book knowledge to the younger generation!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment