The baby is starting to get big! I love feeling him move all the time - - even in the middle of the night. I feel like he is preparing me for sleep deprivation once he comes.
Thanks to all my family and friends for the birthday fun!! I had such a nice birthday. I can't believe that I will be this age when I have my first little baby!! :o) That is amazing. I still can't hardly wait.
Below are pictures of the family BBQ for my birthday! Thanks for driving ALL the way out here! (Most of you complained about the distance, but get used to it! I'm not moving back to Mesa!)
Sarah, you are looking SOOO cute! LOVE all the belly pics.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great day! We need to get together soon, before our little guys arrive and make it too difficult. :)
Oh Gosh Sarah! You are gorgeous! And somehow I don't think you are going to have to wait until October....!
ReplyDelete