Ooh, and the baby shower is next week, I'm so excited! I get to see so many friends and family and then the real preparation can begin! And thanks to Anthony's parents, Rich and Toni, we have our crib already!! It only took Anthony about one hour to assemble it, and I love it! It makes me even more excited. I tried to document the crib assembly process so we can look back on it as experienced old folks later ;o) (I suppose I should mention that I sat choosing songs on the iPod while Anthony did 99.9% of the work....thanks hubby!) <3
Thursday, August 12, 2010
32 Weeks - Adventures in Crib Assembly!
So I guess I need to recap the last few weeks and catch up! We are all still doing great. I had a Dr. appointment today, and everything is still good. They say the baby is measuring 70% percentile, so he won't be a little 6 pounder most likely! Wish me luck! ;D My tummy is getting huge these days, it seems like I can't get any bigger and then it does! I feel so lucky though that I'm still feeling great. Heartburn and some tenderness from my skin/ribs stretching and that is about it! I'm thankful for such a good pregnancy so far. He still moves a lot, but it's almost uncomfortable for me when he does! He loooves to push on his mommie's tummy and bladder. Neither is fun, haha. Only 8 weeks to go though, and I can't wait!!
Ooh, and the baby shower is next week, I'm so excited! I get to see so many friends and family and then the real preparation can begin! And thanks to Anthony's parents, Rich and Toni, we have our crib already!! It only took Anthony about one hour to assemble it, and I love it! It makes me even more excited. I tried to document the crib assembly process so we can look back on it as experienced old folks later ;o) (I suppose I should mention that I sat choosing songs on the iPod while Anthony did 99.9% of the work....thanks hubby!) <3
Ooh, and the baby shower is next week, I'm so excited! I get to see so many friends and family and then the real preparation can begin! And thanks to Anthony's parents, Rich and Toni, we have our crib already!! It only took Anthony about one hour to assemble it, and I love it! It makes me even more excited. I tried to document the crib assembly process so we can look back on it as experienced old folks later ;o) (I suppose I should mention that I sat choosing songs on the iPod while Anthony did 99.9% of the work....thanks hubby!) <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment