Wednesday, August 25, 2010

34 Weeks - Baby Shower!

So, thanks to my wonderful mom and sisters, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law, I got to have a baby shower this weekend! It was so fun for me! There were about 35 women and 4 little girls in one house -- and everything was perfect! The house was decorated in blue and yellow, of course with monkeys on everything. Apparently, not only do we love monkey themed anything, but that is the clothing theme this season in every single clothing store!! Baby Cali will either love monkeys -- or be really afraid of them. lol. It was such a blast for me though, and I hope all those girls had a good time too! Pictures below!

As for me at 34 weeks -- man I thought I was big before! Luckily, it looks like Monday will be my last day working and I can just put my feet up. Also, now that the baby shower has passed, we can finally get the baby's room all ready! I've been dying to finish all the shopping and washing and decorating (this is Anthony's favorite part of my pregnancy, nesting!) I didn't expect it to be so instinctual! Anyways, pictures of baby stuff and his room to come as soon as I finish it all! Other than that, things are still going great. He still isn't quite head down, which I hope changes soon. I've been feeling good, although the fact that it is August 25th and still 112 degrees outside is quite miserable! October can't come soon enough! In other news - I discovered my first stretch mark today. I feel lucky to have only the one this far along though I suppose. Amanda had asked me why there was a scratch on my stomach (I couldn't see it without a mirror, lol), but upon further inspection it is definitely a stretch mark! Hopefully it will the the first and only! :-D










High School Reunion!! :-D
(High School best friends - - all due within 2 weeks of eachother! All baby boys!)




1 comment: