Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SNEAK PEAK - Baby's Room!!

WE ARE READY -- WHEN HE IS!

Baby's corner of our guest/office/baby room!
(Megan - his awesome monkey frame is on the wall to the right if you can see it!! <3 thanks!)
(S. Diane - Wonderful St. Dominic is just to the left of his crib too!)

Thank you Grammy for the adorable baby bedding! Now his room is complete!

Baby has stuffed animals enough to entertain him for a year :-D

His walk-in closet -- perfect for all the wonderful outfits and blankets we got!
(Thanks for the awesome diaper bag Auntie Manda.
It is all packed and ready to go whenever he's ready to come!)

Yay for our Mickey Mouse carseat! He will be stylin.

Baby Swing from Auntie Maria!

At first, he will be sleeping next to me until one of us protests!

WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU DOMINIC!
LOVE, ANTHONY AND SARAH



3 comments:

  1. So perfect and delightful! Thanks for sharing the "sneak peak!" I miss you both very much and am praying and looking forward with you to early October! Love, S. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm so impressed! I was feeling proud of myself that I finally decided on and set up our crib the other day. Now I realize just how much I still have to do. Thanks for the reminder. :) Everything looks SOOO cute, btw!!

    ReplyDelete