Saturday, September 18, 2010

37.5 Weeks - 3 weeks or LESS to go!

My belly just keeps getting bigger! Quick update - I'm feeling great still! Tired, but mostly due to lack to sleep from pee breaks. Baby is doing well and I am trying to stay active, even if that means taking walks around the mall.

My doctor yesterday measured my belly and said, "Oh my Goodness!"....meaning I'm measuring 42cm at 37 weeks (bigger than average for sure!). This little boy is taking all my food because he got bigger and I didn't even gain a pound! So, my doctor scheduled an ultrasound for next week to get an estimate of the baby's weight. She said we will "talk" after that - - meaning she will induce me if he is getting too big! So, baby may be here in less than 3 weeks! I can hardly wait! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment